addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Seattle New In Town Message Board › How do you like it there?

How do you like it there?

A former member
Post #: 12
If anyone moved from Los Angeles (or California in general), please tell me how you find the place? Feedback appreciated.

I am on vacation and would return directly to Bellevue. Just wanted to get a feel before I land there :D
A former member
Post #: 3
I won't lie. Look up the term "Seattle Freeze" in the Urban Dictionary. It requires work to meet people here. I moved here from NYC and am a native of San Francisco. It's taken quite a bit of stamina to hang in there to make Seattle work. That said...it's a beautiful city. And once you get a pod of friends, it can really work. So I've been told. Great food and wine too!!!!
A former member
Post #: 16
I won't lie. Look up the term "Seattle Freeze" in the Urban Dictionary. It requires work to meet people here. I moved here from NYC and am a native of San Francisco. It's taken quite a bit of stamina to hang in there to make Seattle work. That said...it's a beautiful city. And once you get a pod of friends, it can really work. So I've been told. Great food and wine too!!!!

Thanks Karen!! Looks like there's some hard work lying ahead.