The London NF2 (New Friends, Fun and) Food Meetup Group Message Board › Usisng the Internet to Find Love - FREE Teleclass 24th September 8 p.m.

Usisng the Internet to Find Love - FREE Teleclass 24th September 8 p.m.

A former member
Post #: 11
[b]Did you know that ? in order to maximise your chances of finding love on the internet there are things you can do to make yourself much more successful.

Many of you will have at least looked at the possibility of using the internet to find a partner. You may have tried it only to be disappointed and frustrated by the process. A lot of people give up because they find the whole thing an emotional rollercoaster and they just want to get off.

Using the internet is like any other dating process. You will be much more successful if you discover how to make it work for you. The only trouble is that most people deal with the whole process completely randomly ? so in a way it is just like standing at a bar and deciding if you are interested in someone purely by who approaches you and, if you are courageous enough, who you approach to start a conversation.

There is much much more to it?.

ACTION

Learn to be as strategic about internet dating as you are about other areas in your life. When you are looking for a house or flat you don?t go and see all the ones with 1 bedroom if you are looking for 3 bedrooms. So don?t think that when you are looking to meet someone you can be less choosy ? especially in the first place. Draw up a list of your ?must-haves? in any relationship. These are the deal breakers without which a relationship will not work for you. A little hint some of these will be the reasons past relationships broke up and others might be the things that you are looking for in a relationship and have never experienced so far.

If you would like to know more?

Why not join me and others on Monday 24th September at 8 p.m. on a FREE Teleclass, USING THE INTERNET TO FIND LOVE when you will hear about:-
? 10 Tips for creating a winning profile
? How to avoid the top 5 pitfalls of internet dating
? How to be the ?Chooser? and eliminate feelings of rejection
? Important safety tips (for your profile and when meeting an online date)
? How to sort, screen and test internet dates
? And much more!
If you would like to sign up just click here and I will add you to the list of people.
Last month 45 people signed up and here is what some of them thought:-

?I stayed all the way to the end - thank you for a great session. Very informative and helpful.?

?Thanks very much for your teleclass last night.
There was a lot of good information and much food for thought.

?

So if you would like to become successful in USING THE INTERNET TO FIND LOVE just sign up click here and shorten the odds! It worked for me and it can work for you too?.what have you got to loose just 1 hour of your time.

Remember you don?t know what you don?t know. So take chance out of the whole internet dating process by learning how to iron out those rollercoaster highs and lows ? email me at freeseptteleclass@thesinglescoach.co.uk­ and smooth out the emotional ride!

Looking forward to having you on the call.

Best wishes

Trisha

Trisha Stone
The Singles Coach

www.thesinglescoach.co.uk