addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Toledo New Friends/New In Town Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Toledo 28th Annual Rib-Off

New Meetup: Toledo 28th Annual Rib-Off

A former member

Announcing a new Meetup for The Toledo New Friends/New In Town Meetup Group!

What: Toledo 28th Annual Rib-Off
When: Saturday, August 13, 2011 5:00 PM

Where: Lucas County Fair Grounds
1406 Key Street
Maumee, OH 43537
419-893-2127

More details as the date gets closer - there is a band playing later in the day. We can meet up for beers and good food. I will send my phone no. to those showing up so we can meet up once inside the gates.

Admission is $10 at the door, presale tickets are $7 - and I am sure there will be discount tickets available at The Andersons, Yark, etc. More information to come.

Check it out!