New to Cleveland and the surrounding area? Long time resident but new to socializing in the Cleveland area? Then welcome to the Cleveland New-In-Town (or Not!! ) Meetup Group!!!
Both singles and couples of all ages, no matter how long you've lived here, will find that our group is all about meeting and making great new friends. Our mission is to introduce residents of Greater Cleveland to unique events and places in the area. We'd like this group to be a member driven group and we will provide events for people to explore. We need your input and help in keeping this awesome group successful!!
The Organizers of the Cle Nit Group will be scheduling events in the following categories but are always open to new suggestions by our members:
A FEW FYI'S:
Sound interesting? If so, just sign up and join the awesome Cleveland New in Town (or Not!) Meetup Group, it's free!!! The only membership requirements are:
1) that you post and keep a primary modest photo with a clearly recognizable "close up" facial lone photo (without sunglasses or hats) so that when we print out RVSP lists or use the smart phone app for Meetup, which contain the primary photos of members, we can recognize and greet you at our Events. Secondly, a clear facial photo allows us and other members to learn and remember your name (a lot of people miss this at first so please post a current close up photo).
2) that if you RSVP "Yes", then you do commit to being there barring emergencies. When we work with several venues we need to give them accurate counts. Often times there are waiting lists for events.
3) Be friendly and polite to our members. Please remember we are a Social Group Not A Dating Site.
4) Be sure to check the site from a computer regularly, it looks a lot different. If you're only using the app, you're going to be missing out on some group/site options!
5) In this day and age of the Internet, for personal security reasons, we highly suggest that you use only your first name and the initial of your last name when creating your Meetup profile.
6) If you’d like to volunteer to be an Event Host and schedule events yourself, just let a current Organizer know that you are interested in helping out.
7) Please keep in mind that Cle Nit Group is a fun social group and is not for business development purposes.
We look forward to meeting you soon at one of our events!!! Thanks and Welcome!!
- The Leadership Team
3,845 Social Singles
755 Young Professionals
644 Music Lovers!