VideoTLV Message Board › Looking for 2 video software developers
|A former member||
A software company in Netanya is looking for video software developers for a challenging position.
There's a travel of about a week every month and a half.
Feel free to share with your friends.
1. At least 5 years of development experience in Windows using Visual Studio
- 3 years developing with C++
- 3 years working with video applications
- 1 year developing with C#
2. Expert level knowledge of C++ (STL, use of design patterns and clean code)
3. A good understanding of native and managed code interoperability techniques (PInvoke and COM)
4. A broad working knowledge of Win32 API, with an emphasis on multithreading and synchronization.
5. Expert level knowledge of the following networking protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, RTP and RTCP, RTSP, HTTP and their uses in video streaming.
6. Expert level knowledge of the following video technologies: MPEG-2 Video, H.264 Video, MPEG-4 Part 2
7. Hands on experience with COM. In particular, experience writing and using Direct Show filters.
8. Excellent problem solving skills. Strong discipline for delivering clean, and thoroughly tested code.
9. Knowledge of DirectX an advantage.
For more info please mail email@example.com