VideoTLV Message Board › New Media for Documentary Filmmakers

New Media for Documentary Filmmakers

Yoram S.
user 6801186
Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
Post #: 1
Co-Pro - http://www.copro.co.il­, which organizes an international documentary co-production event once a year in TLV, has announced a New Media pitching event.
I'm part of the stirring committee and we are trying to define/invent/shape the pitching event and the 3 hours panel which will be held in parallel. What does documentary filmmaking mean for the New Media? In what way will the cinematic language change when it meets New Media? Every one agrees that things don't end with with the technical format and that a new artistic form was born, but no one really knows what will be its shape, apart from some experimental films that were done so far (MiniMovies is one example). I'd like to discuss that in the 7 minutes allocated to me as a speaker in the next meet-up.
Oren
user 8056242
Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
Post #: 7
Hi, I'm Oren Todoros. I run www.seovice.com - New Media Daily.
I've been involved in the online marketing industry for about 7 years but I can honestly say that nothing has shown such incredible reach as I've received with posting videos. It would be great to talk and find out how I can get involved.

Cheers
Oren

www.seovice.com