addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Orange County New Media Meetup: The Media Community Message Board › Thoughts & Afterthoughts re: JL Slade's Aerial Mastcam Video Service

Thoughts & Afterthoughts re: JL Slade's Aerial Mastcam Video Service

A former member
Post #: 10
I hope everyone enjoyed being at the Meetup and those that couldn't attend enjoy the highlight videos and join in the conversation. As you might imagine no one was manning the controls, so it's wide angle and non-responsive.

Any questions, comments, ... I'll be happy to respond.
A former member
Post #: 11
For more information about me or UpThereVideo, here are some links to check out.

UpThereVideo
LinkedIn
Youtube Channel
John C.
user 5860686
Group Organizer
Mission Viejo, CA
Post #: 2
JL, Great presentation ...even though you were at a disadvantage of not having anyone behind the camera while speaking.

I can recall many times when I would have killed for a high shot…even one time sending a shooter into the grid work at the Las Vegas Convention Ctr. Of course the shot sucked--TOO High and couldn't control the angle! Have you done a $$ comparison between your aerial mast cam and say a tall boom rental (say 18'?) or even a drone?