The New Orleans Brunch Club Message Board › Evening Meetup at the Melting Pot, 6:30pm THURSDAY, APRIL 2

Evening Meetup at the Melting Pot, 6:30pm THURSDAY, APRIL 2

A former member
Post #: 14
Hey Everybody,
It's $5 Martini Night at the Melting Pot this Thursday. Held every first Thursday of the month, the $5 Martini night also comes with a four-course $30 fondue meal. You can have the martinis separately or with your meal. Or, you can have just martinis, and no one will tell. ;)

Let me know if you'll be there. I'll set up a reservation on Wednesday evening, so I'd like to get a good idea of the people by Wednesday by noon. You can email me at via Meetup (click on Members, then on send email) or call me 607-229-3369.

Michelle and Thomika will attest to the deliciousness of the Lemon Drop Martinis. But, since I am an innocent woman, my alcohol content will remain low-ish.

Have a great week. I hope to see you there!
Nikki
A former member
Post #: 15
As of 3:30 today (Wednesday), six people, including myself, are on board for the Melting Pot tomorrow. They are: Barb, Annessa, Tracie, Sonia, Gail Marie, and myself. The reservation has been moved to 6:45pm, but we can meet at 6:30, order drinks, and chat until 6:45. Call me on 607-229-3369 if you have any questions or are running late.
Nikki