Silicon Valley Solar Power (SVSP) Message Board › SVSP on hold through May 2010 (Organizer David Alan Foster is on honeymoon).

SVSP on hold through May 2010 (Organizer David Alan Foster is on honeymoon). Future depends on participation.

Mark R.
user 6197194
Mountain View, CA
SVSP on hold through May 2010 (Organizer David Alan Foster is on honeymoon).

Future depends on participation. Average attendance recently was 2.8 -- that doesn't cut it. Please reply with what you are interested in (within the realm of solar energy and its variants, and derivatives such as wind); the reply is set to be distributed to all, so you can do some grass-roots organizing. Also, we will see if any interests are shared. Please rate your interest in each idea on a scale from 1 to 5, where 1 is dis-interested, 3 is the threshold for motivating yourself to get to a meet-up on this idea, and 5 is intensely interested.
Ron
rflii
San Jose, CA
Post #: 2
I would be a 4. Its been unfortunate for me that the previous meetings have been when I had other commitments. Or I was on the other side of the bay.