addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New York Artificial Intelligence Forum Message Board › Stanford Online AI Course

Stanford Online AI Course

Rob
user 6264915
Group Organizer
New York, NY
I expect that most people in the group are already aware, but Stanford is offering a free online course in AI that sounds pretty interesting. You can take it at two levels, one with just some minor quizzes and one with real exams. I thought that it might be useful to encourage some additional discussion locally.

Is everyone already signed up? :-)

http://www.ai-class.c...­

-Rob

A former member
Post #: 1
Yes!
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks so much for the info!

I registered for the full course (with the tests and homework). I'm a little apprehensive though - I do not have any background in AI/Robotics. So it will be quite challenging. I want to learn a lot about it in the next year or so, and to apply for a Masters degree. This course would definitely help me finalize my decision in choosing this career path...

Which course level did anyone else register for?