UPDATE: Sunday, 5/19/2013 11:40 AM
Unfortunately due to the rainy weather, today's Meetup has been POSTPONED, meaning don't come to Carl Schurz Park today unless you want to be wet, cold, and lonely!!
It also means we're looking into whether to re-schedule for next weekend, or cancel entirely for the month...keep an eye on your inbox and we'll let you know shortly.
UPDATE #2: Sunday, 5/19/[masked]:55 PM
I've just posted a poll to see if how many of you would be interested in attending a do-over for today's postponed Meetup sometime next weekend....we know many of you already have plans for Memorial Day weekend, but if there's enough positive response, it's back on! Cast your vote here:
Should we reschedule the rained-out 5/19/2013 Meetup for Memorial Day Weekend??
Since we're less than a week away, please respond ASAP so we can make a decision quickly.
Stay tuned....and warm and dry!!
- Bubba's Dad
Lead Organizer/Alpha Doggie
NYC Boston Terrier Meetup Group
Wow....is this the earliest we've scheduled a Meetup in advance or what?
(Well, possibly not, but compared to the time it took to schedule April's, it's a major improvement!)
Spring has indeed sprung in NYC, and we'll be celebrating in full force outside on the Upper East Side with our BT buddies at Carl Schurz Park, a longtime favorite of many NYCBT Meetup members - and ironically, one that group leader Bubba's Dad has never been to in the 7 years he and Bubba have been with the group!
Once again, since we'll be outdoors, there are no fees or group size restrictions for this one, but we do request you take a moment to RSVP just to let us know who and how many are coming.
Also, please note the Sunday afternoon time for this one, so we'll consider the following Memorial Day weekend for a rain date if needed - as always, keep an eye on this page for breaking news and details, and your inbox in the event of changes in our plans due to inclement weather or other factors.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!