NEW YORK CULTURE CLUB Message Board › SILENCE! The Musical discount offer

SILENCE! The Musical discount offer

Christina A.
user 14297777
New York, NY
Post #: 9
Hi There
I work for HHC marketing which represents the best of on and off Broadway. One of the shows I work for is, SILENCE! The Musical, the unauthorized parody of the film The Silence Of The Lambs. I was wondering if you would be able to post discounted ticket information to the followers of your meet up group. If this is something you could help me with please let me know. I have added a summary of the show below

Musical Comedy is served… with fava beans and a nice Chianti. SILENCE! The Musical is a hilarious parody based on the Academy Award winning film. Rookie FBI agent Clarice Starling matches wits with the brilliant but insane cannibal, Dr. Hannibal Lecter in order to catch the serial killer known as Buffalo Bill. Clarice faces her own demons while racing the clock to unlock Lecter’s clues before another innocent girl is killed and skinned by Buffalo Bill. This laugh-out-loud naughty satire features a singing chorus of floppy-eared lambs narrating the action as Buffalo Bill gleefully dances a hoedown while kidnapping hapless Catherine Martin. Even Dr. Lecter, scary as ever, sings about the life he’d like to lead someday outside the prison walls.

Thank You. I look forward to hearing from you
Daniel Risner | HHC Marketing |
555 8th Avenue | Suite 903 | NY, NY 10018
Phone: 212-840-3335 | Fax: 212-944-9599
Daniel@hhcmarketing.com