NEW YORK CULTURE CLUB Message Board › Win an original work of art! (just answer a few questions...)

Win an original work of art! (just answer a few questions...)

Carla
carlacrafts
New York, NY
Post #: 24

Hi friends, fans and art enthusiasts!

I was hoping you could help me learn more about you and your relationship with art! If you could take a few moments to read the following questions and answer honestly, it would be a great help to me in giving back to the art community in new and better ways!

If you respond by May 15th, you will be eligible for a free postcard size (4×6) custom work of art in my signature style! You can respond via this discussion thread below or visit my blog on wordpress. Please include your name and email address with your response.

Thanks for your time and participation!

1. Do you own any original (not mass produced) works of art?

2. If yes, what is it, and why? (Type/media, size, subject matter, cost, gift or purchase, what does it mean to you/why were you drawn to it)

3. If you don’t own any original art, what are 3 reasons why not- in order of importance? (too expensive, no interest, don’t understand art, etc…)

4. For those who like art, but have never purchased works of art, what would make you consider doing so? (price range, custom commission, smaller size, more personal connection, etc?)

5. How often do you visit museums or galleries and which ones?

6. If none, or not often- why not? What would make it more appealing?

7. Please choose 1-3 works by Carla E. Reyes that you like best, and explain why? (Visit http://www.carlaereyes.com­ for examples)

8. Please choose 1-3 works by Carla E. Reyes that you like LEAST, and explain why? (Visit http://www.carlaereyes.com­ for examples)

Thanks again!

Best,
Carla