addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NEW YORK SALSA GROUP Message Board › DANCING PARTNER

DANCING PARTNER

A former member
Post #: 3
There will be various outdoor dancing events throughout the summer - starting with Midsummer Night Swuing at Lincon Center from 07/07/09 to 07/26/09 and many others. i just started to learn Ballroom dancing, salsa etc. It will nice to get somebody interested to dance with me and help me learning.

SHARIF