NEW YORK SALSA GROUP Message Board › Brainstorming a better RSVP method for this Meet Up

Brainstorming a better RSVP method for this Meet Up

Jonathan J.
NYCEE
Astoria, NY
Post #: 13

What up Party People,

I wanted to write this thread in hopes of coming up with some good ideas to petition to the Meetup management about using the RSVP set up.

From my own personal experience I only use the RSVP set up when there's an incentive (You don't pay when you RSVP etc.), but other that it seems useless.

Another pattern I've noticed is someone new will join and RSVP... Out of 500 people they'll be the only person to RSVP lol. Point being, people who are a part of an on going meet up for over 3 months never seem to RSVP or even care to let others know that they are attending. People attend the event, they are a part of the meet up group, but they never RSVP.

Maybe I'm missing something but why aren't people utilizing the RSVP set up on meetup to their advantage? This is something I want to bring to the Meet Up management in hopes of them coming up with a better solution.