New Yorkers in Paris Message Board › Looking for roommate starting May, 80 m2 apt. in Paris 13th

Looking for roommate starting May, 80 m2 apt. in Paris 13th

Gabriel
user 7346595
Paris, FR
Post #: 8
Hi,

My roommate and I are looking for a replacement roommate in a 3-people-shared-apartment i’ve been living in since January.
The apartment is 80m2, and is located at Gobelins (halfway between rue Mouffetard and Place d’Italie) in Paris 13th.
For now we’re 3 roommates (2 female friends of mine and myself) but one of my roommates will be leaving in May (June 1st at worst), so we’re searching for a new roommate afterwise.
There are 3 bedrooms, one bathroom, one kitchen and one living room (all separated rooms), and of course the next roommate will get the bedroom my soon ex-roommate currently lives in.

Rent/person is approx. 550€/month, and includes utilities/electricity/internet/etc. The apartment wasn’t formerly furnished but each of us brought something, so the next roommate should bring something useful also, like a fridge since my soon ex-roommate is taking it back.
Since the rental contract has already been settled, there’s no agency fees to pay, but the contract has to be updated with the new roommate so the agency charges 200€ for this, and of course there is a 500€ safety deposit (caution) to be made. A garantor (garant) is required.

Basically we’re looking for somebody from our age (23-30 years old), preferably a girl (guys can make it though), and somebody that can take care of himself (not the “I’m used to live with my Mom and have her take care of my shit” lazy messy type), is respectful, can be a good roommate, and is not a total neat-freak either (but almost is fine :) ). Also being nice as opposed to depressed/misanthropic helps for sure. Also people who can get all callous overnight with their roommate for some stupid insignificant little thing should definitely not apply.

Since our roommate is leaving soon (May), we’d like to choose our next roommate within a month, hence being ok for paperwork and stuff.

We already started to spot some possible friends for replacement, but nothing has been settled yet, so if you’re interested (or one of your friends), you can email me or call me :

Gabriel : 06 21 36 77 65
gabriel_nodetATgmail.com

That’s pretty much it !

++

Gabriel