addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New York Indianapolis Colts NFL Football Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: 2009-10 Season Opener!!!

New Meetup: 2009-10 Season Opener!!!

Peter S
user 7034541
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for New York Indianapolis Colts NFL Football Meetup Group!

What: 2009-10 Season Opener!!!

When: September 13, 2009 1:00 PM

Where:
Wicker Park
1469 3rd Ave
New York, NY 10028
212-734-5600

Who's excited about the start of the 2009-10 season? I am!!! This year, Peyton is gonna lead his boys back to super bowl!

This year's meetup is again at Wicker Park, but we are open to new venues for future weeks. Please let me know if you have any ideas (no replies to all - to cut down on the e-mail to everyone).

First five NEW meetup members (that weren't there in 2008) get a FREE Colts hat!

See ya there!!!

Oh, one final request - PLEASE RSVP! That way, all the cool kids will see that you are going and will pile on. Last year, we averaged about 15 or so, but only a few RSVP'd. I wonder if others would have come if they knew that 15 or so were there...

Anyway, looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!

Peter
773-398-7427

Learn more here:
http://nflfootball.me...­