addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nice / Cannes/Antibes/Monaco- Expat, New In Town or Local? Message Board › Looking for a room in a flatshare from March

Looking for a room in a flatshare from March

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everybody,

I am moving to Nice in the beginning of March to do 3-month internship at the Orchestre Philharmonique de Nice, so I am looking for a room in a flatshare. I have been checking out French websites for flatshares, it seems like finding a room in a flatshare is not as easy as it is in Germany for example...

A couple of words about myself: My name is Nina, I am from Ukraine, 24 years old, almost done with my Master's degree in Cultural Management and Event organisation. I have a lot of flatshare experience, I have lived in Germany, Great Britain and Italy with people of various nationalities and age groups. I speak six languages and I have been staying in different European countries for 4 years because of studies and work. I am very versatile and enjoy everything: classical music, opera, ballet, parties, dinners, travels, going out...

Please let me know if you know of anyone who has a room available, or if your flatmate or a friend is moving out, I would consider even a short-term rent for a month or so!

I would be also grateful for any tips and suggestions for websites where to look for a room in Nice.

Looking forward to joining your community!

Thanks a lot!
Nina