add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Nice / Cannes/Antibes/Monaco- Expat, New In Town or Local? Message Board › "Master Home"Thursday the 12th (not Saturday)

"Master Home"Thursday the 12th (not Saturday)

This message board is read-only.

Nice, FR
Post #: 13
Hi ya'll as they say in Texas. I've switched this Saturday the 14th at the "'Master Home" to this Thursday the 12th instead (just for this week). I'm sure you'd have fun if you went on Saturday anyway; but I just wanted to let you know if you were planning to stop by that I won't be there. Once again, thanks bunches for coming out when you can! Denia
A former member
Post #: 1
could you tell me where are you going to sing.
adress details please.
Nice, FR
Post #: 14
Sure, no problem. I'm playing tonight at "Le Master Home" in Vieux Nice from 19h00-22h00. The address is: 11 rue de la Préfecture 06300 Please come up and say hello...and thanks for asking. See you soon.