addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nice / Cannes/Antibes/Monaco- Expat, New In Town or Local? Message Board › Saturday Night

Saturday Night

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Just a quick message to say that due to the event being extremely popular and being bombarded with people who would like to go, but can't because the list is full, please be sure that you are coming on Saturday night. If for any reason you can't make it, let us know beforehand and someone else will take your spot.

Really looking forward to seeing all of you who will be there for what is sure to be an excellent soiree.

See you soon

James
geraldine h.
user 11206494
Nice, FR
Post #: 1
I am definetely coming
silvia
user 11109838
Nice, FR
I m coming and I ll try all my best to be there on time:-)!
Giovanna
user 9449705
London, GB
Just a quick message to say that due to the event being extremely popular and being bombarded with people who would like to go, but can't because the list is full, please be sure that you are coming on Saturday night. If for any reason you can't make it, let us know beforehand and someone else will take your spot.

Really looking forward to seeing all of you who will be there for what is sure to be an excellent soiree.

See you soon

James

Hello James,
Two friends due to come with me can't make it so it frees up 2 places - I have updated my RSVP.
See you tonight,
Giovanna
denia
denia
Nice, FR
Post #: 27

See you soon

James

Hey there--I'm glad I have a gig tonight of course, don't get me wrong, but I AM there in spirit...speaking of spirits...have a glass for me! See you soon.
Denia