addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nice / Cannes/Antibes/Monaco- Expat, New In Town or Local? Message Board › Availability 5th - 9th August

Availability 5th - 9th August

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Hello everyone!

Ann is coming over from California on the above dates and she would like to talk to people about their experiences of living in the area, with a view to relocating herself in a few years time.

Please let me know if you're available for coffee/lunch/drinks/whatever during that period...

Merci beaucoup!

Diane
ant1606
user 3747404
Torino, TO
Post #: 2
Hi Diane,

thanks for the invitation but I won't be in Nice through the suggested dates. It would have been a nice occasion.
Have a great August!

Ciao
Ant

Hello everyone!

Ann is coming over from California on the above dates and she would like to talk to people about their experiences of living in the area, with a view to relocating herself in a few years time.

Please let me know if you're available for coffee/lunch/drinks/whatever during that period...

Merci beaucoup!

Diane

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi Diane,
Myself and my husband would be interested to share our experience with Ann. We are available these dates and live in Valbonne but could meet up with Ann in Nice by arrangement.
Have her contact me directly.

Helensmile
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Diane,

What a wonderful coincidence, my wife (Lisa) and I are moving to Nice on August 2nd. It would be good to meet Ann and take in other people's experiences in Nice. We don't have any plans the 5th-9th and will be staying in the Riquier area.

Cheers,
Ken
A former member
Post #: 4
Thanks for letting me know, Ant.

Enjoy your summer, wherever you are!

Diane

Hi Diane,

thanks for the invitation but I won't be in Nice through the suggested dates. It would have been a nice occasion.
Have a great August!

Ciao
Ant

Hello everyone!

Merci beaucoup!

Diane

A former member
Post #: 5
Helen and Ken - many thanks, will add you and your partners to the list!

Diane
Mark W.
user 12417371
Nice, FR
Post #: 1
I'd be available for a quick chat and coffee/drink, but that's all I'm afraid.

Sorry,

Mark.
A former member
Post #: 6
How fast can you talk, Mark???