The TC Night Life Meetup Group Message Board › Happy New Year and would like to share

Happy New Year and would like to share

Tammy S.
user 2730821
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Happy New Year to you all!

The past 7 1/2 years of being the Twin Cities Nightlife Organizer have been amazing and I have been blessed with so many friendship and as many of you we met through transitions, I have gone through many myself.

I started out and single and employed and love to get my workouts on the dance floor.  No gym could get me in there and found that they couldn't get me off of a dance floor.

Many of you have asked if I would continue and although I am married to an awesome man, Chris We will be continued on as organizers.

You may have also noticed a venue that has a lot to offer.   At my graduation party of my first AAS degree Shift Fitness and Massage was created.  The trademark was created by you.  One 1/2 years later this studio is now two rooms, one for massage and the other is the fitness and yoga studio.   You helped to create a Supportive, Holistic, Informational, FUNctional Therapies with Northeast Energies. (SHIFTNE)

I have also started a new meetup group SHIFTing to New Heights.  That is primarily events at Shift.

Today Groupon is offering a coupon for 30 Yoga Classes for only $20.  I have worked with MetaBody.  My studio is listed as one of the 12 studios in the Twin Cities.    Here is the link.   Meta body Coupon with Shift Fitness and Yoga Studio

I hope you take advantage of it as many of us our looking for a more movement.

So if you are wondering where we have been...on a Wallyball court, Candlelite yoga, Dancing on a Thursday night  and small gatherings with friends....and building a business.

We look forward to a new 2013 and what this have offer for all of us.

See you soon...dance floor, wine party or where ever....

Your TC Nightlife Organizers

Tammy Shaw-Sykes and Chris Sykes

Owners of

Shift Fitness and Massage

www.shiftne.com and www.facebook/shiftne