addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The TC Night Life Meetup Group Message Board › G.B. Leighton Saturday Night

G.B. Leighton Saturday Night

A former member
Hello everyone!

I am so excited about Saturday night and listening and dancing to G.B. Leighton as we check out this new place in Burnsville. I will do my best to find some seating close to where we can see the band and dance floor.

I will be wearing a gray sweater and a gray scarf around my neck to help you locate me.

Again, can't wait to meet all of you and "jam" to the excellent music of G.B. Leighton!!

Lisa L.