addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The TC Night Life Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Kid-Friendly Event: 4th of July BBQ Robyn's!!

New Meetup: Kid-Friendly Event: 4th of July BBQ Robyn's!!

Robyn W
Robyn_B
Waconia, MN
Announcing a new Meetup for The Twin Cities Night Life Meetup Group!

What: Kid-Friendly Event: 4th of July BBQ Robyn's!!

When: Sunday, July 4, 2010 1:00 PM

Where:
Robyn's Place
1191-122nd Lane NE
Blaine, MN 55434

For any of you looking for something fun to do on the 4th, join me for good food and good friends at my place. I have lawn games and the grill. Please bring the following:

1. something to grill
2. something to share
3. something to drink
4. something to sit on

We're keeping it simple, so there'll be lots of time to chat and just relax. Hope to see you here!!

Robyn

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 1
Announcing a new Meetup for The Twin Cities Night Life Meetup Group!

What: Kid-Friendly Event: 4th of July BBQ Robyn's!!

When: Sunday, July 4, 2010 1:00 PM

Where:
Robyn's Place
1191-122nd Lane NE
Blaine, MN 55434

For any of you looking for something fun to do on the 4th, join me for good food and good friends at my place. I have lawn games and the grill. Please bring the following:

1. something to grill
2. something to share
3. something to drink
4. something to sit on

We're keeping it simple, so there'll be lots of time to chat and just relax. Hope to see you here!!

Robyn

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­