addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The TC Night Life Meetup Group Message Board › A special medical trail. Please Read

A special medical trail. Please Read

Tammy S.
user 2730821
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
This was sent to me from one of our members. As there is no one that is immune to the effects of cancer and the distruction of lives as it runs its course I wanted to pass this along. If you or someone you know has stage 4 breast cancer please consider taking advantage of this FDA trial for new treatments for cancer. This is strictly confidential with Mark's email listed for contact information.

"I am an investor in a medical organization that is conducting phase I/II FDA trials on a remarkable new treatment for breast cancer. We currently need applicants for entrance into the trials. There are certain requirements to be met by the patient in order to be accepted into the trials, one being the woman must have stage 4 breast cancer. The rest of the info will be detailed when she contacts the organization. Anyone who knows a stage 4 sufferer should contact Mark immediately at ucyimjake@juno.com for the organization's contact info."

Thank you and God bless you all and those that touch your lives.

Tammy