addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Cleveland Nightlife Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Toasting the New Year with 20s/30s Friends!

New Meetup: Toasting the New Year with 20s/30s Friends!

Heather
user 6924232
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Announcing a new Meetup for The Cleveland Nightlife Meetup Group!

What: Toasting the New Year with 20s/30s Friends!

When: Friday, December 31, 2010 8:00 PM

Where: Harry Buffalo
2120 E 4th St
Cleveland, OH 44115

Hey all! Our group was invited by the lovely Julia of 20s/30s to ring in the New Year with them at the Harry Buffalo downtown. Cross-posted events tend to bring in a very large crowd, and you'll be sure to see all your old friends and make some new ones, as well! Don't pass up what is promising to be one of the biggest parties of the year. Read on:

"Come ring in the New Year in beautiful Downtown Cleveland! We will have the entire North end of the downtown Harry Buffalo at Huron & E. 4th in the Gateway district. This is a large room and we will have our own bartenders, and open bar including domestic drafts (Miller, Bud, Labatt, and one more tbd), house wines, well drinks, and a champagne toast at midnight. There will also be an appetizer buffet provided all night long.

Harry Buffalo is very excited to host us and I hope to show them a good crowd! Tickets are going to be $50 per person which includes all of the aforementioned amenities, tax, and tip.

There will be room to dance, places to sit, and tvs everywhere. Come dressed to dance and toast the night away!

We are also blocking off a set of rooms at the Holiday Inn Express about 2 blocks away (so we can walk!) for our group. Exact prices for that are also not yet set, but I wanted to let everyone know. The hotel portion is completely optional. ***This is expected to be finalized 12/1/10***
Holiday Inn-Downtown Cleveland

Map for Harry Buffalo Harry Buffalo Location

Harry Buffalo Details

* $50 includes an app buffet 8-12, well drinks, house wine, and 5 beer choices from 8-1.
* Beers include: Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Lite, Keystone Light (I know, I didn't even know this existed on tap anywhere), & Labatt Blue
* For an extra $10 you have the option to purchase the premium upgrade. You will get a second wristband at the event and you will be able to acquire higher end alcohols and the higher end beers (Stella, Blue Moon, Shock Top, etc.)
* You must prepay for the $50, but can decide if you want the upgrade at any time, including during the event. I'd like to have everyone pre-paid by 12/24/10 in order to have a solid number of guests set a week in advance.
* To prepay, please call our party rep, Wesley Breichbel. Tell him you are with the 20s and 30s and he will take your credit card information. If you would like to pay cash, you can get that to me at any time and I will let him know. Wesley Breichbel, 440-533-9214, or wesleybrechbiel@yahoo.com (though it is best to call)

HOTEL INFORMATION
There are two options. It isn't clear which one will be more popular, but here they both are.

* Holiday Inn Express--Megan can book rooms for the government rate which is $125.62 for 2 queen beds (includes taxes). Split among 4 people, this is under $32 per person. Megan will book rooms for people as long as the rate is pre-paid to her. She will take checks or cash. The second you give her the money, she will book the rate. Just let her know. Email me (Julia) or Megan directly at mlgraham78@gmail.com or call her at 440.915.1564

* Mariott -- There has been interest in getting a hotel with a pool. There were no group rates available for this hotel and, if interested, everyone will be on their own for reserving a room here. We can choose where to have the after-party based on which hotel has the most people.
Mariott at Key Tower

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­