addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Cleveland Nightlife Meetup Group Message Board › Christmas Eve at the Treehouse

Christmas Eve at the Treehouse

A former member
Hey All,

Just a quick reminder that we are allowed to, and ever so slightly encouraged to bring food although honestly if 15 of us bring something we are probably good-Nothing big Munchies and the like (although I have been told a few folks are actually cooking something for us). We'll set the food up in the room by the patio like always.

I figure we'll get 50-70 people again throughout the night, so it'll be a good time had by all.

Im looking forward to seeing all my friends, and meeting a lot of new ones.

And dont forget to get your picture taken with leg.

Calvin