The Cleveland Nightlife Meetup Group Message Board › Browns Game and Tailgating, anyone?

Browns Game and Tailgating, anyone?

Heather
user 6924232
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Nightlifers,

I don't know about you, but I haven't been to a Browns game in far too long! I've been kicking around the idea of putting on an event for the group that involves tailgating and barhopping in addition to the game. That way you can come before or after if you don't wish to attend the game. The Browns give discounts for groups of 20+, so I'd like to get a potential head count. First of all, here is a list of the upcoming games. If interested, write me back and tell me which game you would like to get tickets for. Also mention if you are only interested in tailgating or the after-party, because I will need to know that headcount, too. Once I've got some good numbers I will schedule this and send out all info.

Sun, 09/25 at 1:00 PM: Miami Dolphins
Sun, 10/02 at 1:00 PM: Tennessee Titans
Sun, 10/23 at 1:00 PM: Seattle Seahawks
Sun, 11/13 at 1:00 PM: St. Louis Rams
Sun, 11/20 at 1:00 PM: Jacksonville Jaguars
Sun, 12/04 at 1:00 PM: Baltimore Ravens
Sun, 01/01 at 1:00 PM: Pittsburgh Steelers

Thanks guys!
Heather

Elliott
user 14824451
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 2
Heather,

I'm interested in tailgating, a game, and something after the game for any one of the October or November games. I have about 6 friends that are not a part of this group that may be interested too.