add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Cleveland Nightlife Meetup Group Message Board › To All My Night Life People

To All My Night Life People

A former member
Post #: 7
Hello All My Night Life People

I know I have not been out for a while, and I really an sorry. I have been in San Diego for the better part of 9 months. And now I am back and ready to get my Night Life Party On! (after I come back from Vegas of course)

I am helping out a friend of my that works for a company that donates quite a bit of profits to great causes and they are a local company right here in Chagrin Falls :) Here is what he wrote to me and asked would I pass it along.

"Please do me a favor? By signing up for FREE as a Daily Referral Customer, you will get major deals from stores you already buy from and help my business at the same time. Go to to sign uo today! Please pass this on to your friends. Thank you once again!" Dave

So please help me out by helping Dave, sign up for Daily Referral at

Will see some or most of you real soon!

Jim Jones