21 Nichols Ave, Watertown, MA
Fellow drinking buddy Michael Moore has a Geeks Who Drink pub quiz gig in Watertown at 21 Nickels Grille and Tap. Let's meetup, try it out and help him out on his venture.
If this will be your first time meeting the Happy Hour Crew, check out the photos of those who RSVPd Yes so you can find the group.
Another Happy Hour Good Time with the Best Drinking Buddies. Don't be shy...Say hi.
Make trivia team name suggestions below in the comment section.
If you need help coming up with a team name here are a few suggestions
Bent Elbow Crew
Drinking With Strangers
Titantic Swim Team
Know It Alls
PLEASE MAINTAIN YOUR OWN TAB OR PAY AS YOU ORDER - THANK YOU
Put the insignificant information in your head to use in 21 Nickles pub quiz by Geeks Who Drink, which begins about 8 and ends around 10.
Geeks Who Drink Pub Quiz Rules:
1) To be eligible for prizes, teams are limited to six players.
2) The quiz consists of eight rounds of eight questions.
3) Questions are read aloud by the quizmaster and teams write down the answers, turning them in at the end of each round.
4) Rounds 1, 4 and 6 are themed rounds – anything from “Eight Questions About Sex That Won’t Make You Too Uncomfortable” to “TV Shows Your Parents Watch.”
5) Round 2 is a music round worth double points for which you name the artist and title for each song clip.
6) Round 3 is a multiple choice round or a speed round.
7) Round 5 is a visual round based on a printed handout.
8) The all-audio Round 7 usually covers movies or TV shows, and is worth the standard eight points.
9) Round 8 is always 16 points on Random Knowledge.
10) One round can be jokered, doubling your points for that round only (yes, the 16-point rounds are fair game).
11) The team with the most points after eight rounds is the winner.
12) No shouting out answers, and absolutely no using cellphones or other devices to look up answers! Teams breaking this rule are disqualified.
13) Have fun and good luck.
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
— Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders