Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life Message Board › MEETING DETAILS for Magnificent Mile Lights Festival

MEETING DETAILS for Magnificent Mile Lights Festival

Pierre
user 3416443
Chicago, IL
Hello all!

First of all, let me take the time to say thanks to all of you who RSVP'ed so far to share this great Chicago holiday tradition with me. I really do appreciate it.

Now, on with more details.

WEATHER CONDITIONS
So far, it's looking to become mostly sunny, somewhere in the mid-40s, but pretty chilly in later hours. So I advise you to have some warm clothing to bundle up to while during the event.

POSSIBLE LOCATION CHANGES
I'm sure that most of you know where our meeting spots will be. If your plans change, or if our location changes, you can contact me @ (224) 323-0035. PLEASE TEXT ME WITH YOUR NAME AND NUMBER BEFORE CALLING.

*(By the way, do not be afraid to share numbers with each other. It's a better way to keep track of anyone who's missing from our group and to let them know about where we are located.)*

This is going to be quite a busy, but very fun weekend for me and I hope that all of you feel the same leading up to another wonderful and busy holiday season.

See you soon!
Pierre

P.S. Don't forget to bring your cameras as well as your phone/camera charges. You'll definitely need 'em. Trust me.