Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life Message Board › New Meetup: THE SANTA SHUFFLE PUB CRAWL (Combined Meetup Event)

New Meetup: THE SANTA SHUFFLE PUB CRAWL (Combined Meetup Event)

Pierre
user 3416443
Chicago, IL
Announcing a new Meetup for Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life!

What: THE SANTA SHUFFLE PUB CRAWL (Combined Meetup Event)

When: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 7:00 PM

Where: McGee's Tavern and Bar
950 W Webster
Chicago, IL 60614
773-549-8200

Hello everyone!

Well....it's that time again. Isn't it always a BLAST to know that our most favorite holiday of the entire year is finally near? Hmmm....Not really. I'm sure that exhilaration of being on vacation for the holidays is always a wonderful thing. However, many of us have the opportunity to prepare, and anticipate, the worst to come. Like those cringing, last-minute expeditions for gifts or the long daunting hours of holiday cooking. Let us not forget about the excruciating disappointments and devastations of holiday travel.
Yes indeed, ladies and gents. The worst is yet to come.

But, don't let these get the best of your emotions. Everyone knows that those things above don't last long.

So before we get ourselves suited up and ready to ship out of town, I suggest that we booze up a bit to some of Big Red's elf punch and let's take a joyride around to a few bars at Bar 1's NEWEST holiday tradition....
The Santa Shuffle Pub Crawl.

From 8-11pm, the $15 meal package will include a food buffet, domestic drafts, elf punch, trolley transportation to all six bars...McGee's, Wrightwood Tap, Durkin's, Duffy's, Redmond's or Maeve.

*This event is combined with Fun Chicago Single and Chicago New in Town (or not so new)*

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS EVENT WITH MORE MEETING DETAILS AND EVENT INFO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS, DON'T HESITATE TO HIT ME UP AT ANYTIME.

Pierre­

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­