addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life Message Board › New Meetup: Pierre's B-Day Bash @ THE SPOT!!

New Meetup: Pierre's B-Day Bash @ THE SPOT!!

Pierre
user 3416443
Chicago, IL
Announcing a new Meetup for Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life!

What: Pierre's B-Day Bash @ THE SPOT!!
When: Saturday, April 23, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: The Spot
4437 N Broadway St
Chicago, IL 60640

Why: IT'S MY PARTY! duh! :~p

Hello everyone!

Please help me celebrate my birthday in style at The Spot.

Ok. Let me make this short and simple:

While your host (that's me) will receieve a complimentary open bar from 8pm to 10pm, my lovely guests (that's you) have the opportunity to enjoy $3 drafts (domestic or import, draft or bottle), $4 well drinks, and $5 specialty drinks ALL NIGHT LONG!! (That's any beer; import or domestic, draft or bottle. That's also any cocktail or specialty drink from Margaritas to Cosmoploitans, to Johnnie Walker on the rocks). OH JOY!! :~D

Visit www.spotchicago.com­ for more details on the venue.

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION

Go to www.yourcta.com­ for more info.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS, DON'T HESITATE TO HIT ME UP AT ANYTIME.

Looking forward to celebrating with you! See you there!

Pierre­

Check it out!
Henri B.
user 8074077
Chicago, IL
Post #: 145
Happy Birthday, Pierre!

I wish I could party that night, but I've got other obligations. I hope you and your guests have a great night! If it goes late enough, maybe I could swing by...

Enjoy!

Henri