addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life Message Board › New Meetup: Let's go to the movies

New Meetup: Let's go to the movies

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life!

What: Let's go to the movies
When: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 4:30 PM

Where: AMC River East 21
322 E. Illinois Street
Chicago, IL 60611
1-888-262-4326

"I Am" is one of the most relevant movies in this time. If you are one of those "spur of the moment" people, then join me today for this documentary asking and answering some of the most important questions on the minds of the human race right now.

We'll meet at 4:30 out in front of the theater. The movie actually starts at 4:55, but if you are late, you will have to try and find us inside. Afterwards, I'm sure we'll want to go have a drink somewhere and discuss what we just saw. Hope that you can make it!!

Check it out!