addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life Message Board › Please update your rsvp

Please update your rsvp

A former member
Good beauty full morning all,

just a quick note to ask you to update your rsvp. Since space is limited I'm asking you to please change your rsvp to "No" if you are not going to be able to attend. This meetup is now full and I want to make sure that everyone who wants to attend has the chance to do so.

Also, please wear something comfortable as we will be sitting on matts on the floor in the yoga room. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, have a great Friday!

Peace and Love,

Petra