addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life Message Board › Tonight's Full Moon Fire Jam

Tonight's Full Moon Fire Jam

A former member
Post #: 72
Greetings all,

due to unforseen circumstances I will not be able to host this meetup tonight. That's not to say it won't be happening. There are usually 300-400 people that show up for the jams, as it is a really cool event. That being said I was wondering if anyone else would like to act as host. Just make your phone number available so that everyone can find eachother. I recommend meeting up by the cotton candy venders because it's an easy location to find. If you are interested, please contact me asap. Thank you.

Peace and Love,
Petra