addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life Message Board › Meetup details changed: LES MISÉRABLES: THE MOVIE MUSICAL at AMC River East

Meetup details changed: LES MISÉRABLES: THE MOVIE MUSICAL at AMC River East 21 (NEW TIME: 2:55pm showing)

A former member
I've updated this Meetup.

I have changed the time to the 2:55pm showing. Meet in the theater lobby to the LEFT of the Box Office at 2:00pm. We will head up to the theater at 2:30p. PLEASE BE ON TIME. I will be wearing a Meetup Button. Contact info sent to attendees at a later date.

For complete details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/nightlife-657/events/96357642/­

When: Sunday, December 30, 2012 2:45 PM

Where: AMC River East 21
322 E. Illinois Street
Chicago, IL 60611
1-888-262-4326

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.