Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life Message Board › Peregrine Vocal Ensemble concert tonight - a few free tickets available

Peregrine Vocal Ensemble concert tonight - a few free tickets available

Claire
trebole13
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Hi!
In case any of you make your weekend plans at the absolute last minute, I wanted to let you know about a concert this evening by a new chamber group that I sing with - the Peregrine Vocal Ensemble.

This is basically a preview concert for our first official season next year - we're doing a bunch of really cool music on a (mostly) Spanish theme - Rautavaara's Lorca suite, an awesome piece in Persian by Abbie Betinis, and my personal favorite, the last movement of Joby Talbot's Path of Miracles.

Event details are on the website - www.peregrinemusic.org, and on Facebook - https://www.facebook....­

I know it's really short notice, but I've got a handful of free tickets for anyone interested in making the trek out to Portage Park. I promise it'll be worth it! :) Shoot me an email (cmaude@gmail.com) if you're interested in going and I'll set a ticket aside at will call.