Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life Message Board › New Meetup: Multiple Meetup Mingling Mixer- Save the date!

New Meetup: Multiple Meetup Mingling Mixer- Save the date!

Tony
TonyFunkyDancer
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Announcing a new Meetup for Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life!

What: Multiple Meetup Mingling Mixer- Save the date!

When: Friday, August 27, 2010 8:00 PM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

Everyone-
I just started up a great new meetup group, Chicago New in Town- it's growing quickly, and our first event is going to be a mingling mixer event.

Anyhow, I thought it would be an excellent opportunity for other meetups with a "night-life" focus to join the mix and meet the folks from the new group. And besides, it's been a while since we've taken over a party room at a bar and made it just a meetup place for the night.

We'll be having this event in a bar somewhere in the Lincoln Park/Lakeview area- I'll update this event with the full details as soon as they're all set, and will send out a follow-up email. We'll have some mingling activities and the like, so everyone will get a good chance to meet one another.

Hope you can all make it out- I just wanted to get this posted as soon as I can- the bars are taking a little time to get back to me. Thanks!

-Tony

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­