addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life Message Board › New Meetup: Parade of Tall Ships

New Meetup: Parade of Tall Ships

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life!

What: Parade of Tall Ships

When: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 3:30 PM

Where: Adler Planetarium
E Solidarity Dr
Chicago, IL 60605
(312) 922-STAR

Come and see the magnificent Tall Ships as they arrive from all over the world, for their visit to Chicago. The parade starts from Northerly Island at 4pm, and heads north to North Ave Beach, before turning around to dock at Navy Pier. I will be sitting by the Planetarium to watch this awesome spectacle. I hope you join me, for something you don't get to see everyday. It's free and fun, so come enjoy the sun and the cool lake breeze. A great way to spend the afternoon!

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­