Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life Message Board › New Meetup: Gloriously Bad Movie Night!

New Meetup: Gloriously Bad Movie Night!

Tony
TonyFunkyDancer
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Announcing a new Meetup for Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life!

What: Gloriously Bad Movie Night!

When: Friday, September 17, 2010 7:00 PM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

All-
I've done this event once before, and it was such a great time, I'm doing it again.

It's Gloriously Bad Movie Night!

This evening, we'll pick from a selection of movies that are so bad that they become good (please feel free to make suggestions, but I'll have quite a few, too). These are movies you want to yell at the screen about (encouraged), pull a "Mystery Science Theater 3000", and make fun of all night. It's a great blast.

Sunset is about 7 PM, so we'll be starting things around 7:30, with the first movie starting around 8-ish. Since this is going to be at my theatre company's rehearsal studio, there will be plenty of chairs and seating for folks- we can get something like 40-50 seats in there. The space even has a balcony level, which is pretty neat.

Please feel free to bring beverages of your choice, beer or otherwise, and/or snacks/candy. We'll watch at least 2 movies, and see how folks are feeling about a third, and if there is enough interest, we'll throw a few bucks together and order pizzas. Should be a blast. Hope you can make it out!

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­