addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life Message Board › Gloriously Bad Movie night- now with a theme!

Gloriously Bad Movie night- now with a theme!

Tony
TonyFunkyDancer
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Okay, all-
I'm getting a ton of really great responses to the survey on what to play, and I know there are even more great bad movies to add to the list.

In the interest of not having about a million different choices, I'm narrowing this movie night down (not to worry, I'm sure we'll have more of these in the future) to a theme of "Comic Books, Video Games, & Cartoons". This includes things like He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Howard the Duck, Super Mario Bros- any movie that was based on that sort of stuff. Trust me, there are tons of these, and I'll have a bunch ready for our viewing (dis)pleasure. Cool? Cool. I'll see you all at the party!

-Tony

Gloriously Bad Movie Night!