addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life Message Board › New Meetup: *~*~*The ULTIMATE Girls Night Out!!!*~*~*

New Meetup: *~*~*The ULTIMATE Girls Night Out!!!*~*~*

Pierre
user 3416443
Chicago, IL
Announcing a new Meetup for Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life!

What: *~*~*The ULTIMATE Girls Night Out!!!*~*~*

When: Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:00 PM

Where: 115 Bourbon Street
3359 W 115th St
Merrionette Park, IL 60803
(708) 388-8881

Hello to all of you lovely lady members!! smile

Now, first and foremost....I would like for all of you to know that this is not my idea, and that I know that this is definitely out of my "jurisdiction". But I was asked to create this big event for a very nice & sweet dear friend of mine. And so, here I am. But....I will only be an advisor for this particular event. While, on the other hand...the person who brought out a call to action of this dazzling idea, will have her very 1st chance to shine as becoming your Event Host on this fun evening.

I'll introduce her to you a little later. But for now...Let's get right down to it.

It's hard to believe that this place, once a former Handy Andy hardware store, has become one of the most hottest & largest entertainment spots in the Chicagoland area. Opened just a little over ten years new, 115 Bourbon Street creates a mini-Mardi Gras-like atmosphere that nearly feels like you're actually on NOLA's own Bourbon St in more ways than one. Located in Chicago's South suburbs (Beverly/Mt. Greenwood area), this family-owned business just has about almost everything that you could ever ask for.

The enormous 40,000 square feet complex includes a full service restaurant that brings the flavor of both local & New Orleans faves to us... a large sports bar that has over seventeen 27-inch screens, as well as six large 15-ft screens to peep out some of the big games. A state-of-the art nightclub with a light and video show, along with a newly renovated VIP room...a performance hall (a.k.a. The Big Room) features some of the most hot & talented local bands in the region. And finally, an award-winning beer garden, that covers 20,000 sq ft, with plenty of space to not only sit back & relax but to compete in a couple of fun games such as bean bag and bocce ball to show off your skills.

Oh! One more thing....
To prove that this place keeps the NOLA vibe, staffers will also throw beads to patrons.
Sounds like fun times. I know. devilish

Welcome to the ULTIMATE Girls Night Out!!! biggrin

**THIS EVENT IS FOR LADIES ONLY!!**
(Sorry fellas, I know how you feel. But, I'm just doing this for a friend. )

I WILL UPDATE THIS EVENT WITH MORE DETAILS AND INFO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS, DON'T HESITATE TO HIT ME UP.

We hope that you can come on out and enjoy this special night (YOUR special night) with us, while we also celebrate kicking off another fun weekend.

See you soon!! smile

Pierre & Adriana

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­