align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Nightclubs, Lounges, Bars and Pubs! Message Board › any one keen for a drink (20 Apr - 23 Apr)?

any one keen for a drink (20 Apr - 23 Apr)?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey guys,

I am dropping by Melbourne on a short trip 20 Apr, leaving 24 April before flying off to another city. I travel to Melbourne quite often, but usually on short stopover kinda trip, and thus never really got to see the city or go out much. Saw that there was no meetup scheduled during this period, guess it's the Good Friday week that maybe everyone's busy...

Just thinking if anyone's keen for a drink and make new friends! And perhaps give me a few tips on what to do on Good Friday! (maybe a church? =)

Cheers!

Bernie
A former member
Post #: 8
would you like us to organise an event for wed night, 20th april?

Hey guys,

I am dropping by Melbourne on a short trip 20 Apr, leaving 24 April before flying off to another city. I travel to Melbourne quite often, but usually on short stopover kinda trip, and thus never really got to see the city or go out much. Saw that there was no meetup scheduled during this period, guess it's the Good Friday week that maybe everyone's busy...

Just thinking if anyone's keen for a drink and make new friends! And perhaps give me a few tips on what to do on Good Friday! (maybe a church? =)

Cheers!

Bernie

A former member
Post #: 2
hi Peter,

that would be nice... i will be around town from 20 apr till sun. am cool to hang out for a drink.

Cheers!
Bernie