addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nightclubs, Lounges, Bars and Pubs! Message Board › longroom tomorrow night

longroom tomorrow night

A former member
hey guys

with such a large group coming to the longroom tomorrow night we have been advised by the venue that people should arrive early (8pm) to avoid being turned away/having to wait in a long q

also, don't forget that this venue has a strict dress code, No Trainers, Collared Shirts for men, Neat Jeans – No rips or stains.

if you mention my name at the door you should be directed to where our group is located

looking forward to seeing you all there, should be a good night!

peter

Antoinette
user 64855302
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
hey guys

with such a large group coming to the longroom tomorrow night we have been advised by the venue that people should arrive early (8pm) to avoid being turned away/having to wait in a long q

also, don't forget that this venue has a strict dress code, No Trainers, Collared Shirts for men, Neat Jeans – No rips or stains.

if you mention my name at the door you should be directed to where our group is located

looking forward to seeing you all there, should be a good night!

peter

Hi Peter can you organise another thursday night at the Long Room. I aam sorry i missed it......Can orgainse for next Thursday