1. Look for parking at street meters on Bloomfield Ave. (Parking meter regulations are in effect from 8am to 7pm and you must feed the meter. 75 cents will buy one hour. Parking is free after 7pm and all day on Sunday.)
2. If no parking is found on Bloomfield Ave., make second right onto South Fullerton Ave. (at the Washington Mutual bank), don't make the hard right onto Church St.
3. Turn a the first right towards Crescent Parking Deck. The Crescent Parking Deck costs 50 cents per hour at all times, even after 6 pm or on Sundays. Remember to take your ticket, because you must pay before you return to your car.
4. Exit the parking deck on foot and look for a sign, "Raymonds", on the back of the store opposite the parking deck exit. Follow the walkway between the buildings next to Raymonds.
5. When you come out onto Church Street, walk across and enter the Clairidge Cinema Mall (17 Church St.) (look for the marquee for Clairidge Cinema).
There are also other municipal parking lots scattered around downtown Montclair.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|TEMPLATE: For Filmlovers||July 14, 2013 6:49 PM||Francesca R.|
|TEMPLATE: For Filmmakers, Festivals and Screeners||July 14, 2013 9:20 PM||Francesca R.|
|Our New Jersey Arthouse TRAILER!||December 11, 2011 9:55 PM||Francesca R.|
|PRESS: Cinema-Femina "Beyond the Babe"||March 12, 2010 5:37 PM||Francesca R.|
|FILMS OUT NOW DIRECTED BY WOMEN!||August 25, 2008 2:24 AM||Francesca R.|
|BUS or TRAIN DIRECTIONS from where you live.||June 10, 2008 4:55 PM||Francesca R.|
|BUS DIRECTIONS (from NYC)||June 10, 2008 4:37 PM||Francesca R.|
|PARKING DIRECTIONS||June 10, 2008 4:35 PM||Francesca R.|
|DRIVING DIRECTIONS to the Clairidge Cinema||June 10, 2008 4:29 PM||Francesca R.|
|About NJ Indie Film Lovers||July 14, 2013 6:54 PM||Francesca R.|