NJ CO-Founders Lab Message Board › Location for 1st Event (4/20)

Location for 1st Event (4/20)

Mike C.
user 2560507
New Brunswick, NJ
Post #: 7
Ok. So, here's my suggestion for our first event location - Harvest Moon Brewery in New Brunswick. We could reserve a section of the bar and get appetizers, etc. There is parking on-site for a fee unless you can get a spot in the street.

http://harvestmoonbre...­

Thoughts? Any other ideas?

-Mike
Pete V.
user 2575151
Florham Park, NJ
Post #: 1
I like the idea. That is a great place!

One thought tho. I went to a commuter school in South Jersey, and Thursday night was party night. Is it Party night at Rutgers too? Will we have trouble getting in and out?
Mike C.
user 2560507
New Brunswick, NJ
Post #: 8
I think it will be a party night at Rutgers, but we'll be there at 6pm so I'm hoping it won't be to bad. Also, I'm definitely open to suggestions for locations so send them along.

Thanks,
Mike
Pete V.
user 2575151
Florham Park, NJ
Post #: 2
I like the location, and like you said, the crowd probably won't be very big at 6PM.

I am looking forward to it!
Stan
Toonerstan
Collegeville, PA
Post #: 5
I've also done meetings at Paneras, in part because of the wireless access. Probably wouldn't make a difference now - might make one later, depending on what people want to demo, if a question came up where it would be helpful to check the web for an answer, etc.

Stan