Central New Jersey .NET User Group Message Board › Any .NET developers interested in working in Piscataway,NJ?
New York, NY
My client in Piscataway is a healthcare provider that offers affordable health plans and services for small groups, associations, businesses, public entities and large corporations. They are currently seeking a Mid- Senior level developer with Full Life Cycle development experience with front end development and back end maintenance work in previously. This will be someone with:
Six (+) years experience as a developer
• Three (+) years experience with ASP.NET/VB.NET.
• Three (+) years working with SQL Server 2008.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
• Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2010, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET.
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
• Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
• Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
•Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
• Microsoft certifications are a plus