Central Jersey Gaming Group Message Board › D&D 4.0 Home Game - Players Wanted

D&D 4.0 Home Game - Players Wanted

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,

I've been having a blast playing Tuesday nights at Jeremy's and have been doing a little DM-ing for some of my friends here at home as well. I've been having so much fun, in fact, that I'd like to send out an invitation to you all to join me for a regular home game.

Is anyone interested in joining me for a regular home game? I'd be more than happy to DM (I have the H1 module, Keep on the Shadowfell or I can brew up something more original if needed). New and experienced players are welcome, I'm somewhat new to the game myself and am happy to both teach and learn as we play. I'd also like to limit the group to six or less players so that the gaming, plot, and adventure can move forward at an enjoyable pace.

I live in Chatham, just off of 24 (I'm about five minutes from Short Hills Mall...parking is free and my place is safe and easy to find). Although days and times would be determined once I hear some feedback, I would prefer to set up a weekend gaming time if possible.

Let me know if you are interested in joining!

Cheers,
Matt (Aronoste)