Central Jersey Gaming Group Message Board › Magic the gathering/helping/just starting/ game nights/ anime/ and having ot

Magic the gathering/helping/just starting/ game nights/ anime/ and having other meetups.

Brian
user 18123381
Clark, NJ
Post #: 59
Im new to the game I would like to meet some local player that can help me learn how to play and help build a deck also we can throw tournaments I also have yugioh cards never played any one there but If we play that we can set up different rules like up to sertion series of cards since they have made that game so easy to get cards and beyblades. lets have a MGT draft nights. I hope I meet some nice people that are willing to be nice and teach me so I will like the game, hope to make friends and I hope the people that play MTG with me all agree with me we don't want people who lie, cheat and steal. I went to a beyblade tournament in NYC after going 2 times I noticed the same kid one twice and it was rigged the girl running it lied on the calls when I faced the kid who ended up winning she was in it makeing money selling beyblades and charging for tournament at shop with she know owner very well plus he would give her some of the prize since they were friends. Also I'm a big fan of anime so if you like that we can also have that at meetup so we could have game nights with dinner and anime. And Im up for going out as well Im going to comic con all 4 days. Also If where Buying Boxes of cards for draft nights smile we can also buy cards in bulk for all of us players so we can get good cards and pay less for packs. So who is up for this.